11.22.2006

Here I am... Again.

Sorry to leave like that for so long of a time. I had to tend to my studies. It seems that more of us are getting better. I continue at my own pace. These books are so tedious though. I really can't stand them. I wish I could get away for a while. Heh. A little break would be useful. I shouldn't talk like that though. The only way to get better is to practice and study.

Recently, I have drank a lot of tea and stood up long nights trying to get a little better. Hopefully it will all pay off in the end. Father is talking about receiving a shipment of goods from a monk temple far off from here. I hear that there is going to be some exotic looking foods in the package. I have to help the others load up the harvest soon, it seems the bitter cold is setting in earlier this year.

Oh, and it seems I have made contact to someone outside Gatewood in my Divinations, someone named Sylvia. It was spelled very strangely though. With numerous vowels. I gave the name to Father Enoch. He rewarded me with extra time on his computers. More time to study the works on the outside world I suppose. Fascinating.